Cars: Race-O-Rama is a video game based on and considered a sequel to Cars: Mater-National. It is available on Nintendo DS, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Portable, Xbox 360 and Wii.
For the purposes of this wiki, the Nintendo DS version will not be researched.
- Several variations of Lightning and Mater, including the Cars Toon versions.
- Modified Chick Hicks, Stinger, El Machismo, Candice, Pittys for different teams and the Academy racers.
- Guido Kart, Photo Ops and other game modes.
- New locales: Radiator Springs Speedway, Autovia, Motorpolis and Santa Carburera (note: the entirety of the Cars gameplay world -- Radiator Springs and all -- is included as one unit here).
- While powered by Rainbow Studios' engine, this was developed by Incinerator Studios.
- This is the only game in the major four games of the franchise not to have a PC port.
- Xbox 360 models and textures can be interchanged with Cars on the Xbox 360 and Cars: Race-O-Rama on both the PC and Xbox 360.
- This game uses _BR container formats (PSR, XBR, etc) to store all files. It is a new version of _BR that is incompatible with other Rainbow Studios-engined games. Files can be extracted but file names are missing, file extensions are often incorrect (the extractor has to just guess) and the folder structure is gone.